Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad!

Seriously, I have the BEST Dad in the whole world. He is truly amazing. Here are the many reasons why.


  • He is the very definition of hard working.
  • He loves his family more than anything
  • He understands me.
  • He is fun. For example: River Trips to Jackson Hole, "Kick Ups" and "Roll Overs." Bikes, Softball, Soccer Coach.
  • He is funny. I.E. A bonfire with a bunch of hay bales for seats and a toilet.
  • He breathes weird when he's proud of himself.
  • He looks at flight prices and announces every good deal he finds even though we all know he will never buy them.
  • He can fix just about anything. (It make take several tries, but in the end...)
  • Story: I woke up at four in the morning once and couldn't sleep. I came downstairs and found him awake too. We ended up talking for an hour in the middle of the night about boys
  • He gives the best advice.
  • He is romantic and thoughtful. I.E. Queen for the Day.
  • He has a unique sense of humor.
  • He is a good man.
  • He is spiritual.
  • He takes us out on one-on-one dinner dates or to the Jazz games.
  • When he's watching the game, you can say anything you want to him because he won't hear you.
  • He is talented at what he does.
  • When he read stories to us, he had a different voice for every character.
  • Instead of typing, he chicken pecks with two fingers.
  • He texts like a caveman.
  • He is adventurous.
  • He is kind.
  • He is the master mind behind chickens, ducks, dogs, etc.
  • Two words. Razzleberry Pie.
  • He says, "I love you."
  • He holds the Priesthood and uses it in our home. I can ask him for a blessing any time.
  • He is respectful and honest.
Dad, I love you! You are my hero and my best friend. I couldn't ask for a better father.
Love, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment