Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Sporcle

I know all 48 countries in Asia including the Middle East. I tried listing the first 100 hundred Pokemon (and failed). I do word ladders, trivia questions, and random Harry Potter quizzes. It's Sporcle and it's the best website ever! You can take quizzes on almost anything you can think of. Ever wonder what countries eat the most turkey per capita? Take the quiz and find out. (USA is first and Israel is second, go figure!) Maybe you have a fantastic memory of all things sports, then prove it by taking a quiz. History buff? Go to the history section. Language, literature, geography, science, entertainment, movies, television, music, religion, gaming, and holidays. I could waste hours on this site. Oh wait, I already do! Click here to go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment