Saturday, April 23, 2011

Adventure on the Road

I left my bike down at my apartment where I lived last semester because when I moved out, it wouldn't fit into my car. I drove down for a night with my older sister Sadie to pick it up. My brother put his stereo system in so we could have an iPod hook up and we jammed the whole way down. A few of my favorites: Friday is Forever-We the Kings, and all the songs about California. (There were A LOT). When we got there, I went and said hi to some friends, Amelia, Brian, and Ryan. Amelia, Brian, Sadie and I went to the institute dance where there was WAY too much country music playing, and not the good kind of country either. Then we celebrated Brian's birthday with chocolate covered rice krispy treats. When the guys started talking about burning things, we left. :)

The next morning, we attempted to load my bike into my car. A few failed attempts later I went and got Tanner to help us. A nice long rip in the ceiling of my car and a wrench later, my bike was comfortably nestled in the back seat and off we went. After a stop to get swiss ham croissants at Arby's, we listened to Relient K the rest of the way home through the rain. Thanks to "G," (that's my cars name) my 1995 Thunderbird, the trip was smooth sailing.  GO G!

No comments:

Post a Comment