Sunday, April 3, 2011

On A Scale of 1 to 10...

Conference gets a 100! The best way to be uplifted and rejuvenated is to attend conference either at home on the TV or in person at the Conference Center like I did. Erin, Alex, Jordan, and I decided we wanted to go see if we could get tickets to the afternoon session today. Somehow, Jordan magically had 4 tickets 5 minutes after we arrived. It's a miracle to see so many saints in the same place. There is a fellowship felt that I can't fully explain. We are all brothers and sisters and we feel that bond when we come together.

Words can't explain what I feel towards my church and my church leaders. What wonderful men and women. They are good, charitable, loving, and in all ways an example of Christ. I feel so blessed to be instructed by them  as their words ring true in my heart. At the end of conference, I feel so blessed. I live in a wonderful state where I am surrounded by so many who share my beliefs. I can go to the temple whenever I want with so many temples nearby in less than an hour. My family all lives close and I see them often. I have the best immediate family of all time (dispute all you want, I'll never back down. :) ). They make me laugh and we are all very close. All my favorite memories involve them. I could go on for hours about all the blessings I have but mostly, I want to say that I LOVE my life. I love who I am, who I can become, and Heavenly Father for giving me this life and allowing me to still be in it. I can never repay Him or the Savior for what they have done for me. I only hope that I can live my life in such a way that will show my gratitude and love. I'm excited to be able to someday serve a mission and share my testimony with the world. Until then, little blog, you will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment