Friday, August 26, 2011

Weber State, Weber State, Great, Great, Great!

First week of school as a transfer student at Weber: Success!

On the first day of school, I got really confused trying to find my health education class. Turns out it's in the gym building of all places and I didn't realize that. I kept thinking, "That's the wrong building!"

The bus ride is 1 hour and fifteen minutes.

I only go Monday Wednesday Friday. Perfect!

I come home from school completely ravenous.

College is the PERFECT place to people watch. You wouldn't believe the things people do. Also the bus.

I like big libraries and Weber State's library fits those qualifications. I've already checked out some books. :)

There were people praying in the middle of the bookstore.

I got a free water bottle! Three cheers for free stuff!

My history teacher has something against ANY other college except Weber. If you wear other colleges clothing, he will "slap it off you."

I only have to take one or two finals at end of semester. The rest are papers and that is CAKE!

This semester is going to be fun!

Weber State, Weber State, Great! Great! GREAT!



No comments:

Post a Comment