Monday, December 6, 2010

Finals: Read all about it!

FYI, finals = stress. Why? Here, I've made a list!
  1. Some finals are tons of questions, so you must know tons of stuff.
  2. Some finals are only a few questions, but you don't know which ones so you have to know tons of stuff.
  3. Your professor can change the time of the final and the place if he or she so chooses.
  4. Math is hard to study for.
  5. If you don't pass your final, you have to take whole class again.
  6. Big tests the week before the final.
  7. The need to study, but absolutely no desire.
  8. 7:00 AM finals. (Will I sleep through it on accident?)
So that's why it's stressful. Why it isn't?
  1. I only have 3!
  2. After your last final, you get to go home for Christmas!!!!!! (I may be just a little excited for that...)
  3. Finals week, absolutely nothing happens so you have time to study, take breaks, eat, go to Wal-Mart, and exercise to destress.
  4. It's only two days and only 6 hours of testing.
  5. I know more than I think I do. (I hope.)
Finals are in one and two days. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment