Wednesday, December 15, 2010

PASSED!

Words cannot describe the relief I feel after passing my Biology final today! No more Biology for me! Don't get me wrong though. I do like Biology, just this particular teacher was so hard and made it less fun than it could be. I need to go to Rate My Professors and warn others. I will say that I came out with a lot more knowledge on the subject, but I don't think I'll remember anything on the Kingdoms and the Phylums we learned about. I just finished my Math Final and I feel really good about that one. I just have one left tomorrow at noon and then I've got to find a ride home from someone. I probably will have to wait until Friday to go home. :( Not having a car in college is really difficult. It's doable but it's hard. If you are me (which you aren't), you have awesome room mates who drive you or lend you their cars.

Excuse my rambling, I must now go to the beautiful Library (I love libraries!) to study for my final final. :)  It shouldn't be so bad. If I can pass Biology, I can pass ANYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment