Monday, January 10, 2011

Songs I Really Love

This would be a list of all the songs I love in no particular order.

- Must've Done Something Right, Relient K
- The Heart Never Lies, McFly
- Tell Me I'm a Wreck, Every Avenue
- Bad Day, Daniel Powter
- Shadow of the Day, Linkin Park
- Who We Are, Lifehouse
- Broken, Lifehouse
- There is a Light That Never Goes Out, The Smiths
- I Quit! I Quit! I Quit!, The Click Five
- Starlight, Muse
- A Day Late, Anberlin
- Hopeful Romantic, This Century
- Something 'Bout Love, David Archuleta
- Would You Go With Me, Josh Turner
- Brick, Ben Folds
- Your Guardian Angel, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
- Hello Brooklyn, All Time Low
- Perfect Scene, Mercy Mercedes
- Here (In Your Arms), HelloGoodbye

These are my top three favorite bands.
- Relient K
- McFly
- Lifehouse

All those songs I could listen to over and over again and never get sick of them. Some of them have memories behind them and that's why I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment