Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Things I've Decided

- Driving by yourself on the freeway for a long time and singing along to music is really awesome.
- First dates can be really fun.
- I love my new purple sunglasses.
- I have really awesome friends, they are the best!
- Bowling is only fun if you do it incorrectly. (i.e. Granny style, on one foot, backwards, eyes closed, dizzy, etc.)Also, you must use a fake name. I like Gertrude.
- There are a lot of good songs on the radio, you just have to find them midst all the horrible commercials and bad songs.
- Pasta on dates is a big no no. You might end up with sauce on your eyebrow, and that is really embarrassing. :)
- My sister is awesome because she has friends in Dubai, Taiwan, China, and England. Note: they are all native to that country except Dubai, and she's chinese.
- I want to go on a road trip to Cali.
- I want to drive across the country from coast to coast.
- I'm SO excited that purple is big this year.
- Waking up at 5:30 in the morning to work really stinks.
- Going to bed right after work is the best.
- I have a really long list of wants. (i.e. Car, iPod, camera, job, clothes.)
- I need to clean my room so I can redecorate!
- This list is long...

1 comment:

  1. Things I decided:

    -I like this list.
    -I like you.

    ReplyDelete