Monday, February 7, 2011

Driving On The Lake

So I live near this lake. On this lake, there are several islands. One island has a road called a causeway to it. We decided to journey out to the island to take some pictures of the sunset among other things. Here are the pictures I took (on my phone).
The first picture is me and my friend Erin standing on the ice on the lake about 20 feet from the shore. The ice was about 2 inches thick and strangley being pushed up onto the shore. The second is of a buffalo. Sorry it's so small. My phone doesn't zoom very far. :) The third is a dock on the lake and the forth is the sunset with the lake on the far right. On our way back from taking pictures, the GPS wasn't showing the road on the lake so our car looked like it was just driving in the lake itself. We had a boat car!

No comments:

Post a Comment