Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Chapped Stick, Chapped Lips, And Things Like...

Having a lazy day. It is now 4:40 PM and I just got out of the shower. I skipped math class today which resulted in a lot of guilty feelings for doing so. Instead of studying, I watched a movie. Thus, today has been a fairly unproductive day. My high light was looking inside my tiny mailbox to see a letter addressed to me from a friend who is at the MTC (Missionary Training Center for LDS missionaries). The one way I was productive is that I wrote him back 10 minutes after reading the letter. Oh, and I did go to 3 other classes today besides math class. I guess I should feel bad for my laziness, but I really just work a lot this week and this is the only day I can just sit around with nothing to do. It's nice to have zero plans sometimes. Exciting things this week? I'm going HOME! It's my Grandpa's 88th birthday so we are celebrating. Also, I have another friend headed for the MTC next week so I'm going to hear him speak in church before he heads out. Friday cannot come soon enough!

P.S. The title is from a song I just listened to by Relient K (My favorite band) called Chapped Sticks, Chapped Lips, And Things Like Chemistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment