Saturday, November 6, 2010

Snow Creams-A Taste of Heaven

So there is this place that makes Snow Creams. What are those you ask? I'll tell you. Pretend that you just got a snow cone except when you got it, you found ice cream in the middle. Not only is it ice cream, but the best ice cream you have EVER tasted. It's incredibly smooth, home-made, and half the calories of regular ice cream. Now say you are me (which you aren't) and you like raspberry flavoring so that's what you ask for. Then you watch the lady prepared a fresh batch of the syrup. That's right. The whole thing is home-made and there is no high fructose corn syrup. None! Even better is the fact that she is trying to franchise her idea. She even told me that a man in my hometown wants to buy one. Is this an amazing thing? YES! I LOVE Snow Creams!

1 comment:

  1. Those sound positively delightful!!! They make me think of Zippies (think that's the name). They make this custard/ slurpee thing! It's so delicious! :D

    ReplyDelete